Enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Put Me In The Story. No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada age 18 or older. Sweepstakes begins September 28, 2015. Entries must be received no later than October 1, 2015, 11:59:59 PM (ET). One winner will be selected at random on or about October 2, 2015. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
Official Rules for the
CELEBRATING 100 BOOKS ON PUT ME IN THE STORY NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND CANADA, AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, and abide by, these Official Rules and the decisions of Sourcebooks, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Celebrating 100 Books on Put Me In The Story Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), review these Official Rules and comment & like the original Facebook post on Put Me In The Story’s Official Facebook Page. Sweepstakes begins September 28, 2015. Entries may be sent via this website only and must be received no later than October 1, 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time. Limit one entry per person per day regardless of whether Entrant has more than one Facebook account. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of Sourcebooks, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
- Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
- All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- From all eligible entries received, one Grand Prize winner will be chosen in a random drawing held on or about October 2, 2015 by Sponsor.
- Winner will be notified by email and asked to provide his/her shipping address. Individuals who receive notification of winning must respond within seven (7) days, or will forfeit their prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after Winner is verified.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- One winner will win a $100 gift card to Put Me In The Story.
- In the event that there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes.
- If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Grand Prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules then the Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing.
- This Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Sweepstakes-related materials.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes allowed. In the event of the unavailability of a prize or prizes, Sponsor may substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
- By accepting the prize the winner grants to Sponsor the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this Sweepstakes, and to further use his/ her names, likeness and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By competing in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, their parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them and the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s).Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois. The remedy for any claim will be limited to actual damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNATITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- Sponsor’s principle place of business is 1935 Brookdale Road # 139, Naperville, IL 60563.