Spread Cheer with Our New Holiday App
The new Put Me In The Story app is now compatible with the iPhone® and iPod Touch®!
New special features include optional app narration, the ability to play music and sound effects, read-along narration that allows you to record your own voice narrating your child's name throughout the story, and even more exciting animation than ever before.
Get immersed in Put Me In The Story's fun-loving, interactive stories. From Sesame Workshop bestselling title Elmo Loves You! to New York Times bestselling book My Name Is Not Isabella, there is a lovable story for everyone to enjoy again and again.
Designated family time during the holidays is just around the corner. Spend time bonding with your little ones through this magical reading experience.
Download the app for free and take these bestselling stories with you wherever you and your family travel for the holidays. Or, snuggle up with your children and read them right at home on your iPad®!
If you have yet to try the app, included free is the bestselling bedtime story The Night Night Book by Marianne Richmond for you to share with your children.
Explore the New Features
• Put Me In The Story is a FREE app that includes a complimentary copy of Marianne Richmond's award-winning The Night Night Book.
• In-app purchase of additional titles including Sesame Workshop's Elmo Loves You! and New York Times bestselling My Name Is Not Isabella by Jennifer Fosberry with new titles added regularly.
• The "Put Me In The Story" option allows you to record your child's name to be incorporated throughout the story. The vocal recording will be played within the story as it moves along.
• The "Read to Me" option features highlighted text for early readers, with the option of read-along narration.
• A "Read by Myself" option allows independent readers to read at their own pace.
• Each title was built to deliver immersive personalization with the ability to record your child's name to be part of the story and narration, along with a customized dedication page with a photo.
• Easily use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch camera or photo gallery to customize the title page with your child's picture.
• Music plays while you browse for your next book to read, and sparkling animation and exciting sound effects will delight both you and your child.
• Twitter and Facebook integration allows you to easily share your personalized dedication pages with friends and family.