How to Make a Love Bug for Valentine's Day
Just in time for Valentine's Day, we have an adorable craft to share! This festive activity is a fun way to spend the afternoon with your little sweethearts. It's quick, it's simple, and you might already have all the supplies you need.
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Craft sticks
- Pom-poms in various sizes
Flying Love Bug
1. Decorate the craft sticks and clothespin with markers
Tip: Color the sides of the clothespin so your love bug looks cute from every angle!
2. Use a dot of glue to hold the craft sticks together, forming an X. Let dry.
3. Glue googly eyes to the clothespin. Then glue the wings to the top of the clothespin. Let dry.
4. Wrap a pipe cleaner around a marker to create a coil. Twist the coil around the clothespin, just behind the eyes.
Crawling Love Bug
1. Decorate the sides of the clothespin with markers
2. Glue pom-poms to the top of the clothespin. Let dry.
3. Glue googly eyes to the front pom-pom. Let dry.
Done! Use these cute critters as Valentines, decorations for your room, or even as a closure for gift bags!